Imagine having one device that allows users to control all of their automated devices from their smartphones. Wirebutter helps users streamline and manage their environment.
Some features of Wirebutter include:
– An intuitive app interface that allows users to monitor and manage a home’s power usage from a smartphone
– Integration with existing gadgets and automated products
– Remotely turning off and on lights and appliances
– Determining which appliance uses the most power
– Helps to reduce power bills
– Detection of faulty equipment which reduces the chance of fires
– Turns old appliances into smart appliances
– Ability to remotely monitor a home or business by WiFi, Bluetooth, or through the internet
– Charging USB devices quickly and efficiently
– Sharing and downloading of apps to customize Wirebutter’s usability and functionality
How It Works
Wirebutter works by acting as an all-in-one platform to communicate with appliances. It connects via an existing WiFi network and effectively turns any environment into a smart environment. Through the Wirebutter platform, energy usage can be monitored and home appliances can be controlled either wirelessly or through wired connections using an electrical network.
Simply connect any electrical device using Wirebutter, then control the appliance using the app. The app allows users to monitor power usage, turn an appliance on or off, and be in control of the environment. The downloadable app allows for control of other devices. The more Wirebutter powerboards that are connected, the greater the ability to integrate and control devices.
With several different models, Wirebutter can be used in numerous countries around the world:
– UK model
– Australian model
– US, Canada, Mexico, Central America, Japan, Taiwan, and some Pacific countries model
– European model
The Kickstarter campaign, located on the web at www.kickstarter.com/projects/2120665567/wirebutter-smart-powerboard, offers pledge levels from $1 AUD as a supporter and friend, to $65 AUD for a super early bird package that includes one Wirebutter power board, to a distributor pack for $8,600 AUD that provides 120 Wirebutter powerboards and allows exclusive access to the latest updates, access to SDK, and the ability to be part of a selected group to provide input into the next Wirebutter release. For more information, visit the Kickstarter page.
– See more at: http://www.datsyn.com/press-release/16522/2016/11/10/Wirebutter-Launches-Kickstarter-Campaign-to-Produce-an-All-in-One-Automated-Powerboard#sthash.Fo9kp3iE.dpuf